Wealth Planning Services for Members
Call us to meet with our investment specialist
Click here to learn more about RRSP’s.
Click here to learn more about RESP’s and Education Planning.
At CCEC, we partner with Aviso Wealth to provide our members with access to a full suite of investment options for Social Responsible Investing with NEI Investmentsand an Online Brokerage* with Qtrade Investor. We partner with Credential Asset Management for Mutual Funds*.
Social Responsible Investing with NEI Investments
NEI Investments comprehensive lineup of mutual funds, managed solutions and separately managed accounts is designed to meet the goals, timeline and risk profile of every investor. And with Canada’s largest team of Responsible Investment specialists, they offer investments done differently.
NEI Investments provides our members with a comprehensive lineup of socially responsible investments designed to meet your goals, timeline and risk profile. NEI's leadership has helped define, shape and integrate Responsible Investing. They have a commitment to helping Canadians align their personal values with their investments. Ethical Funds has proven that it's possible to make change in the world, and dollars too as companies that combine strong financial performance and rigorous Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) practices have the greatest potential to outperform over the long-term.
We feel that our members’ shouldn’t have to choose between building wealth and building a better world. This is why we provide access to investment options from Aviso Wealth. They invest in companies with socially responsible corporate behavior and often times encourage companies to adopt more sustainable behaviour. Socially responsible investing lets you align your investment goals with your values, so that you receive competitive financial returns while making a positive social impact.
By selecting companies that improve our communities and our environment, and by excluding companies that have a negative impact, we are offering our members’ investments that contribute to a better financial future for you and a better world for everyone.
We have partnered with Qtrade Investor to provide you with online investing from one of Canada’s best online brokers. If you prefer to self-manage your investments, Qtrade Investor empowers you to reach your investment goals:
- Exceptional value: $8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value, and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 100 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.
- Outstanding service: Prompt, friendly service is part of the Qtrade experience. Get the right answers and solutions, right away. Knowledgeable investment representatives are ready to help you open a new account, transfer funds, or place a trade.
- Accounts you need: Non-registered and registered accounts, including cash, margin, RSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, and more. Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs, and options, plus new issues/IPOs.
- Planning and research tools: In-depth research and powerful tools to help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio. Qtrade gives you all the essentials, plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts’ recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more
- Award-winning trading experience: Qtrade Investor’s easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canada’s best by independent reviewers, including The Globe and Mail, MoneySense, and Surviscor.
Find out how Qtrade Investor can help you reach your financial goals.
* Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Asset Management Inc., Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P., and Qtrade Investor are all wholly owned subsidiaries of Aviso Wealth Inc.
* NEI is a fully Canadian company, and wholly-owned subsidiary of Aviso Wealth Inc., which is owned 50% by Desjardins Financial Holdings Inc. and and 50% by a limited partnership owned by the five Provincial Credit Union Centrals and the CUMIS Group Limited. Visit www.aviso.ca
* Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.