NOTE: Canada Day Holiday Closure:
We will be closed on Saturday, June 29 in recognition of Canada Day. We will be open on Tuesday, July 2 at 10:00am. Happy Canada Day!
Some MemberCards Being Deactivated after June 30, 2019
If your card number begins with 5833, it will stop working after June 30, 2019, no matter what expiry date is on the card.
We sent you a new replacement card (beginning with 6294) in August 2018. If you have not started using your new card, please do so before June 30, 2019. If you did not receive your new card, or you have misplaced it, please contact us at 604.254.4100 to arrange for a new card.
If you are already using your new card (beginning with 6294) then no further action is required - you're all set!
Announcing: Two New Features with Interac e-Transfer: Autodeposit and Request Money
Autodeposit puts money right into your account
The new Autodeposit feature allows you to have money sent via Interac e-Transfer® automatically deposited directly into your bank account without having to answer a security question for every transaction.
Set-up is simple:
- Log in to internet banking - navigate to Interac e-Transfer settings - click on Autodeposit.
- Register your e-mail address and link your account. Any transfers to the registered email address will be automatically deposited into the account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Check your inbox and click "Complete Registration".
Get paid quickly with Request Money
Easily request money you are owed with the Interac e-Transfer Request Money feature including the option of adding an invoice number and due date.
How to request money instantly:
- Log in to internet banking - navigate to Interac e-Transfer settings - click on Request Money.
- Enter the amount and select where you would like the funds to be deposited.
- Once your request has been fulfilled, funds will be directly deposited into your bank account (if you have setup Autodeposit) and you will be notified immediately.
NOTE: These features apply if both the sending and receiving financial institutions offer the services. If not, the current process that requires a security question will apply.
Credit Union of BC Spring Bursary Program Applications Being Accepted
Apply online until June 15, 2019
YES Camp 2019: Inviting kids to apply to have your registration fee paid.
YES is a one week cooperative youth leadership camp. Members donate to the fund. Wanna be campers ages 14-18 apply for a scholarship to cover the early bird registration fee. Learn more. Contact Joanne or ask in the branch.Donate by phone or in branch.
Notices and Updates for our Members
Apply Online today*for all cards except deposit secured cards.
Credit Unions across Canada are partnered with Collabria Financial Services, a company that is wholly owned and operated by credit unions, to provide our members with VISA cards.
Learn more.Pick the charge card that fits your needs.
Learn more about CCEC history, mission and values by clicking here.
CCEC is a single branch autonomous and independent credit union on Commercial Drive, Vancouver. The credit union was formed in 1976 by a group of community organizations, community activists, local co-ops and not-for-profits who were unable to access financial services through mainstream banks and credit unions.