- Nikki Sharp, Member Services Representative for 26 years, is leaving CCEC. Her last day is July 26, 2018! Be sure to drop by and wish her the best as she goes to school in the fall to pursue her new career as a Teaching Assistant.
Click here to send a message to Nikki. We will add them to her 'going away' poster board that has messages from members who come into the branch! Be sure to have your name on the message.
Read what you have to say. Thank you, Nikki, for 26 years! We all wish you the best.
- I was surprised. You are leaving CCEC after 26 years of service. This is a big step! But one I want to support you in. Your new team will be lucky to have a dedicated committed individual like you. I will miss your friendly smile, your helpfulness and your stories about your daughter. I know you will do well on this new journey, all the best!!!! Brenda Lavallee
- I’ll really miss seeing you and chatting with you about how Liv is doing. All the best to you (and to her)! I wish you well in your new direction and hope that our paths cross again in the not too distant future.
Warmest regards, Nathalie (mom of Sophie). xoxo
- Your familiar smiling face will be missed by all. Best of luck in your new career. Jill/Elf
- Wow 26 years!!! I remember when you first started with CCEC, back in the day when I actually visited the branch more than once every 2 years. Thanks for being a strong reliable member of the team at the Best Credit Union in BC. Good Luck with your education and pursuing a new career. It’s a bold move, especially after being in one job for as long as you have!! Deb Foote, Garth Owen & The Organic Grocer
- I know it is a long time since I have been in the branch since I live in Prince Rupert now. But still I will miss you. It was great having you at CCEC and I wish you all the best! Emma K
- I will miss seeing your beautiful smile Nikki. I wish you the very best in your future endeavours! Love Aldona
ANNOUNCING NEW MEMBER CARDS!
UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE MOVED.
- Replacement Member Cards will be mailed to all members in July. Be sure you get yours.
LOG IN and then GO TO Profile and Preferences to enter your new address.
Need help? Phone us at 604-254-4100 (or 1-866-254-4100).
Your new card has Flash technology. Click here to learn more.
Lost, stolen or captured card? Click here to find out who to call.
Apply Online today*for all cards except deposit secured cards.
Credit Unions across Canada are partnered with Collabria Financial Services, a company that is wholly owned and operated by credit unions, to provide our members with VISA cards.
Learn more.Pick the charge card that fits your needs.
Service Charges and Fees
Click here to download our Services and Fees that are effective on March 1, 2018.
Learn more about CCEC history, mission and values by clicking here.
CCEC is a single branch autonomous and independent credit union on Commercial Drive, Vancouver. The credit union was formed in 1976 by a group of community organizations, community activists, local co-ops and not-for-profits who were unable to access financial services through mainstream banks and credit unions.